Monday 7 November 2011

Week 5, only a bit different.

So, now I am trying to save up for christmas presents; which means, I need to save money. SO this week I bought my items from forever twenty one, I just bought some staple items and one that I really like. So, here they are:
I bought some nautical type shorts:http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=btms_shorts&ProductID=2000010497&VariantID=
 I feel these are the most pin uppy item I bought this week.
I also bought a skirt I can't find the exact one but its a body con skirt. I also bought just a plain grey tank top. I know this isn't the most exciting but I've been buying a lot of  christmas presents and make up, so i will do a haul video soon. First I will do my week three review. It should be up sometime soon. I've been feeling really sick yesterday and today so yes, Soon I will do it!

Talk to you guys later!


























































































































































































































0.

No comments:

Post a Comment