Monday 14 November 2011

My new obsession: Nail Polish



                          So, I will apologize for my not so graceful hand positions/hand modelling. But here is a combo of... I'm not exactly sure. Its something by China Glaze, like a turquoise. I got them painted at the nail place when they were removing my fake nails. The top color I painted on later, it's Rainbow in the S-Kylie by Nicole by OPI its from the Kardasian (or however you spell their last name) collection.

That's all for now!
Hey guys,

So I've decided to do like a "nail of the day" type thing once and a while. I want to do this because I just got my fake nails off because they weren't really me and I feel this is way more me then that. I have a slight nail polish obsession but it only really started recently. I've always been one to paint my toe nails but now I love to paint my finger nails too! Also, I totally need to practice, since I am going to go to school to be an esthetition.

SO here is the picture of todays nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment