Monday 21 November 2011

I'm on the search for a good mascara!

Hey guys,

So recently I've been looking for a good mascara because I feel I've never been completely satisfied with any mascara. I usually just use two or three at the same time, each one doing one thing (aka one will lengthen, one that will make them thicker, one that will separate, etc.) I feel this may be a little bit high maintenance. So anyways, I recently tried Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara.http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/badgal-lash-mascara
I bought mine from ebay because I'm cheap and there's not really a place to buy Benefit Cosmetics in Nanaimo. You can get a few things but not a lot.

Anyways, I wanted to give you guys a review of it. I've noticed that mostly everyone who tries this mascara loves it but I must admit, I am not the biggest fan. It's alright, I will be using it until I get my next mascara to try in the mail. I have very long lashes, and I find that they're really light on the ends so I really like to coat them several times. When I do this with this mascara I find that it is really clumpy on the ends of my lashes, which I do not like. I find that when I use this mascara all my lashes stick together, which sucks. I want a mascara that separates my lashes because I want them to look more full. I also find for this mascara, there are giant areas on the brush that are coated with way too much mascara, which causes more clumping. I will admit however; this mascara is better then most that I have tried. I just am not completely satisfied. Also, I'm not sure if this is normal (and this isn't really a complaint, its just something I've noticed) but when I take it off, instead of kind of just smudging off into the cotton pad, this mascara slides off my lashes in clumps. It kinds of reminds me of the way liquid latex is when you take it off. It's really odd. I think that is all for today. I will definitely give you guys a review of the next mascara I try, which will be Bare Minerals Brushless Mascara http://www.bareescentuals.com/Magic-Wand-Brushless-Mascara---Black/masterBrushless,default,pd.html?start=5&cgid=BM_SUB_MASCARA

I think it sounds totally crazy, which is why I want to try it, plus I've heard it is really good at separating them lashes!

That's all for now kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment