Wednesday 19 October 2011

My new shoes! The review

As some of you may remember, a couple of weeks ago I ordered some sailor shoes from ebay and now THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!! They are beautiful, I might add.

So, here are some pics (ps I would like to apologize for the gross wounded state of my legs, I have some skin allergies):




Okay, now for the review:
I love these shoe and have been coveting them for weeks but I have to be honest, they are really uncomfortable. Its possibly because I never wear heals and these ones are probably four inches (I know it doesn't look like it in the pictures, my boyfriend was standing while taking them) but still wow. But they are SO BEAUTIFUL! Therefore I still think they were worth my money.

Here is where I found them: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=funtasma&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

 I know these shoe are meant to be worn as a costume but I just think they are so worth wearing other times!  And by the way, those are anchors on the bow at the front!  Also, if you are considering buying anything from this brand, Be Warned: they fit small!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment