Monday 10 October 2011

I went shopping (again)






Okay, so today's shopping trip only cost me a total of 17 dollars. So not a big deal. But I got that cute skirt above and the cardigan which is pretty plain and the earrings!

The skirt is about mid calve length and I'm fairly sure its hand painted with some people on donkeys and houses and cacti.I would say all in all pretty sweet and it still has tags on! The cardigan is just a black long sleeved dealio. And the earrings are made of metal. Also, as you can see I went to the local value village. Also, I can wear my petticoat under it! which is one of my new favorite things to do.

I thought I would let you guys know that I plan to buy some accessories with my new outfit this Friday. I think I'm going to get them from http://holdingacesonline.com/. I think I may be in love with the starwars stuff and so will my man! Plus, all of it is so cute and super affordable! the most expensive thing I could find on there was 13 dollars.

Let me know what you guys think of the skirt!

Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment